• Work closely with Senior IT PM/Business Analyst, DEV and QA members in requirement, design discussion, implementation and decision making;
• Must work on documenting business process, test plan and test cases;
• Analyze technical business and data processing problems, and coordinate resolution;
• Assist with the development and execution of test cases, document results and assist with coordinating user acceptance test activities with internal and external clients;
• Coordinate resolution of issues through to closure including verifying defect fixes are appropriate and adequate, documenting updates and ensuring relevant materials;
• Assist with reviewing and providing input to project documentation as required; monitor, assess and mitigate testing risks, monitor and track testing progress;
• Must work well with onsite and offshore team.
• B.Sc in Computer Science and Engineering from any reputed public or private university.
• At least 3 - 5 years experience Software Quality Assurance experience required;
• Minimum 1 years of experience with Automation and Performance Testing (Preferred Selenium framework);
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience with Web Services and REST;
• Experience with the following: Agile, SAFe, Automation Tools, Java, C#, Selenium etc;
• Experience working with Scrum methodology and Agile practices;
• Experience working with offshore QA associates preferred;
• Expert knowledge on SQL Server;
• Expert knowledge on Sequence server;
• Excellent organization and communication skills preferred;
• Excellent English skills.
Workplace: Work from home
Shift: Night (7:00 pm - 4:00 am)
Joining Date: Immediately
Compensation & Other Benefits:
• As per the company's policies
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated in the recruitment process.
Tell us your needs and we’ll get back to you.