Riseup Labs is looking for a technically savvy Business Development Manager who possesses a strong drive for results. Duties for the Business Development Manager will include a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing customer relationships and networking, implementing success programs, contributing to sales, onboarding and training clients, and minimizing churn.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Developing technical and financial proposals for clients.
- Prepare requirement documentation for Game, Web system, and mobile.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration preferably in Marketing or a related field
- 3 years Experience in sales, marketing, or related field.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager in a reputed software organization.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Competent IT skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, google sheets, and social networking tools.
- Good organizational and time management skills with the flexibility to reprioritize as necessary.
- 50K-80K (Based on experience and skills)
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- Annual Performance Evaluation and Increment
- Festival Bonus (3)
- Full Subsidize Lunch
- Unlimited Tea & Coffee
- Annual Retreats
- Wedding Bonus (As per company’s policy)
- Celebration of Events & Occasions
- Team Outing
- Training & Development by Organization Assigned Consultants
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Paid Time Off 17 days (CL & SL)
- All the Public Holidays as Declared by Bangladesh Government
The Application Process:
- Telephone Round.
- Interview with the Tech Team & Talent Acquisition Team.
- An assignment/test to complete (if required).
- Job offer.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated in the recruitment process.