- Generate new business using new and potential customer networks.
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies.
- Researching organizations and individuals to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals.
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Fulfill monthly and quarterly sales target and generate monthly / quarterly sales report
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, and conferences.
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working withthe client through the closing process.
- Monitoring National & International market performance by reviewing product or service and keeping clients updated with the same and provide investment advice accordingly.
- Work closely with product development team manager and management to determine ideal market opportunities to pursue.
- Developing quotes, proposals, pitch presentation for clients
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
- Any other job assigned by the Management from time to time.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) major in Marketing or graduate in CSE (IT background will get preference), preferably from NSU, BRAC, AIUB, IUB, EWU, and DU/JU (IBA).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): IT Enabled Service (ITES), Software Company
- The applicants must have knowledge of software technology to approach clients for selling our services
- English Medium is our preferred (O level and A level) but not mandatory. If you can speak
- English fluently like native English speakers and have the ability to overcome any obstacles with instant decisions then you may apply.
- Candidate's location must be in or near Uttara (e.g. Uttara, Bashundhara)
Workplace: Work at office
Job Location: Dhaka (Uttara)