For implementing AIUB student’s career related events, job placement, Internship, and Product Development issue a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed between American International University Bangladesh and Riseup Labs today on March 2, 2022 at the Office of Placement & Alumni Room of American International University Bangladesh.
With the objectives to ensure qualified student of AIUB get the opportunity to work with Riseup Labs, the mutual benefits of organizing Career Grooming Session, Conducting need based specialized Training Program and other career related events etc, the MoU was signed by the both parties.
Related Links ↴
- Riseup Labs Receives Clutch Award for Incredible Development Services in Bangladesh
- Product video for business: a full guide
- Mobile Game Development Services- Riseup Labs
- Mobile App Development Services- Riseup Labs
- Riseup Labs rises up the ladder to become one of the Leading Mobile Game Developers of 2021
Director, R Tareque Moudud, Office of Placement and Alumni (OPA), American International University Bangladesh (AIUB) and Mr. Ershadul Hoque, Founder & CEO, Riseup Labs signed the MoU on behalf of their respective institutions.
The signing ceremony was attended by Mr. Chowdhury Akram Hossain, Associate Professor, Department of EEE/ CoE, Faculty of Engineering, AIUB, Mr. Md. Rahat Hayder Chawdhary Emraan (HR Manager) of Riseup Labs, and Ms. Nadia Hasan Proma (Talent Acquisition Specialist) of Riseup Labs.