• Responsible for overseeing the recruitment of the entire company;
• Communicate with Management, production team, and business team to clarify requirements and overcome obstacles to meet the organization goals;
• Create and build the talent acquisition strategy for the entire company; multi-level hiring and people management;
• Prepare Job ads, conduct tests/interviews and determining the selection criteria;
• Planning and executing the on-boarding program for the new hires;
• Coordinate with HR Manager and/or Management team to forecast future hiring needs, plan & facilitate the hiring process;
• Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Slack, Github, etc.);
• Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs;
Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks;
• Responsible for posting relevant content on the company social media page for the purpose of employer branding;
• Keep track of job applications, create a pool of potential candidate, conduct initial screening of CV's, arrange pre-employment test and conduct necessary
• Interviews by collaborating with Project Leaders;
• Connecting and building rapport with the University placement offices;
• Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events to build a strong candidate and intern pipeline;
• Organizing and assisting in the annual function, cultural function, staff sports day & staff annual picnic etc.
• Any other task assigned by management from time to time.
• MBA in HRM, Candidates with B.Sc (IT) from any reputed public or private university.
• At least 3 years proven work experience as a Talent Sourcer/Talent Acquisition or similar role;
• Familiarity with social media, C.V. databases, and professional networks (e.g. recruiting on social platforms);
• Experience with full-cycle recruiting, using various interview techniques and evaluation methods;
• Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS);
• Knowledgeable in all IT skills and terms;
• Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates;
• Excellent interpersonal, Leadership and Communication skills;
• Effective time-management abilities;
• Projects have to be completed within the time frame;
• Must meet up the weekly, monthly & yearly goals;
• Must support the other team members.
Job Location: Uttara, Dhaka.
Salary Range: Negotiable
Compensation & Other Benefits:
• As per the company's policies.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated in the recruitment process.
Tell us your needs and we’ll get back to you.