We are looking for a self-motivated, detail oriented, fast learner to assist with exciting IT project.
- Must have experience with test automation tools and libraries such as Selenium, TestNG, Jasmine/Cucumber or Jest.
- Must have experience in secure API testing with Postman/Swagger.
- Must have experience with data structures, architectures and languages such as SQL.
- Must have experience in mobile platform testing with Appium/Katalon Studio.
- Must have experience with Agile and Scrum methodology.
- Involve in test planning, writing test cases/scripts, creating reusable test data, test case automation, and test execution.
- Excellent communication, documentation, and analytical skills.
- Experience with bug and issue tracking solutions such as JIRA.
- A decent understanding of the CI/CD process and tools (Bitbucket, Jenkins, Git).
- Good understanding of Git Flow development techniques (branching, pull requests, etc.).
- Good understanding of modern Web protocols (REST, HTTP).
- Expertise in functional and non-functional testing.
- Experience with Blazemeter/JMeter/load testing and performance testing tools.
- Office Time: 01.00 PM - 10.00 PM (Mandatory)
- B.Sc in Computer Science and Engineering from any reputed public or private university.
- Experience in ecommerce platform is a plus;
- Experience working with offshore QA associates preferred;
- 3+ years’ experience in similar job
- Must have good communication skills in English
Workplace: Work at office
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- As per the company's policies
The Application Process:
- Telephone Round.
- Interview with the Tech Team & Talent Acquisition Team.
- An assignment/test to complete (if required).
- Matchmaking session 1.
- Matchmaking session 2 or an assignment/test to complete (as required by the hiring team).
- Job offer.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated in the recruitment process.