Riseup Labs are looking for a Software Quality Assurance Engineer. You will be responsible for developing and executing exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
- Experience in web application and network Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing.
- Experience and knowledge of Web Application Security standards such as OWASP/SANS etc.
- The Security Test Engineer should have the ability to stay organized, and possess excellent communication skills.
- Experienced in SQL
- Performs continuous testing for security, API, and regression suite.
- Participates in code reviews, monitors, and reports defects to support continuous improvement activities for the end-to-end testing process.
- General attack stages (e.g., foot printing and scanning, enumeration, gaining access)
- Escalation or privileges, maintaining access, network exploitation, covering tracks)
- Risk management processes (e.g., methods for assessing and mitigating risk)
- Ethical hacking principles and techniques; penetration testing principles, tools, and techniques
- Use of penetration testing tools and techniques and social engineering techniques
- Cybersecurity principles
- Cyber threats and vulnerabilities
- Experienced in Jira
- System and application security threats and vulnerabilities
- Familiarity with UAT (User Acceptance Testing) and Usability testing
- B.Sc in Computer Science and Engineering from any reputed public or private university.
- Experience in ecommerce platform is a plus;
- Experience working with offshore QA associates preferred;
- 1+ years’ experience in similar job
- Must have good communication skills in English
Workplace: Work from home
- Negotiable (Based on experience and skills)
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- Annual Performance Evaluation and Increment
- Festival Bonus (2)
- Group Life and Health Insurance
- Annual Retreats
- Wedding Bonus (As per company’s policy)
- Celebration of Events & Occasions
- Weekly 2 holidays (Saturday & Sunday)
- Team Outing
- Training & Development by Organization Assigned Consultants
- Paid Time Off 24 days (CL & SL)
- Maternity Leave with benefit (As per company's policy)
- Paternity Leave
- Public holidays as per Riseup Labs calendar
The Application Process:
- Telephone Round.
- Interview with the Tech Team & Talent Acquisition Team.
- Job offer.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated in the recruitment process.