As a Senior Unity Engineer, you will be responsible for implementing game functionality, translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging game experience.
• Plan, design and implement high-quality game features working as part of the wider studio team;
• Transform design specification into functional game assets;
• Establish an effective strategy and development pipeline;
• Quickly create and iterate on prototypes showcasing new designs and interaction patterns;
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code;
• Ensure the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications and games;
• Identify process and application bottlenecks and implement solutions in a timely manner;
• To succeed in this role, you need to have at least five solid years of experience in Unity 3D.
• B.Sc. in Computer Science and Engineering from any reputed public or private university.
• Five years’ experience with Unity 3D/Content Development;
• Strong 3D math skills;
• Shipped at least 3 titles on PC, console and/or mobile platforms;
• Ability and desire to work in rapid-iteration environment;
• Strong C# object-oriented programming and scripting language skills;
• Experience working with game assets (meshes, animations, materials, etc.);
• Experience profiling and optimizing game and render performance (GPU and CPU);
• Experience with source control systems such as Git in a multi developer team environment;
• Understanding UX design process and experience working with UX design team and/or development team;
• Experience with Universal Render Pipeline (URP) and/or HDRP.
Joining Date: Immediately
Salary: Attractive remuneration package will be offered for deserving candidates.
Compensation & Other Benefits:
• As per the company's policies
The Application Process:
• Telephone Round.
• Interview with the Tech Team & Talent Acquisition Team.
• An assignment/test to complete (if required).
• Matchmaking session 1.
• Matchmaking session 2 or an assignment/test to complete (as required by the hiring team).
• Job offer.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated in the recruitment process.
Tell us your needs and we’ll get back to you.