•Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers;
•Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules;
•Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges;
•Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions;
•Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds;
•Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes;
•Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages;
•Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
• B.Sc in Computer Science and Engineering from any reputed public or private university.
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
• Experience of building distributed system using micro services, experience in python will be a plus point;
• Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline) Jenkins, Gitlab CI/CD, Github actions;
• Design and Develop a canonic plugins for the following components: MongoDB, Redis, Kafka, ElasticSearch, PostgreSQL, Node, Nginx, Zookeeper and ELK;
• Both males and females are allowed to apply;
• Excellent English language communicator (both conversational and technical/verbal and written);
• 5+ years' experience in web development;
• Have experience in Front-end development and Php frameworks will be a plus;
• Must have and able to provide online portfolio.
Compensation & Other Benefits:
• As per the company's policies
The Application Process:
• Telephone Round.
• Interview with the Tech Team & Talent Acquisition Team.
• An assignment/test to complete (if required).
• Matchmaking session 1.
• Matchmaking session 2 or an assignment/test to complete (as required by the hiring team).
• Job offer.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated in the recruitment process.
Tell us your needs and we’ll get back to you.