• Research, propose and implement documentation for government, semi government, NGO projects;
• Maintain a record of all corrections and revisions to documentation;
• Edit documentation immediately preceding delivery;
• Initiate improvements in documentation;
• Display consistent and advanced time-management ability;
• Standardize organizational documentation;
• Develop, gather, and disseminate technical information;
• Manage multiple projects with revolving deadlines;
• Meet all related release and documentation deadlines;
• Prepare tender documentation for government, a2i, international and local UN & NGO’s;
• Prepare documentation on software inception report & SRS Report;
• May be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned by the Management/CEO.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) major in Marketing or graduate in CSE (IT background will get preference), preferably from NSU, BRAC, AIUB, IIUC, IUB, EWU, DIU, and DU/JU (IBA).
• At least 3 years of full-time work experience directly related to developing technical and/or software product information;
• Proficient command of English is must;
• Ability to comprehend, assimilate and document numerous software applications, hardware functionality and software/hardware integration independently;
• Excellent writing skills;
• Ability to edit, proofread and implement in-line changes;
• Ability to work on government, a2i & UN, NGO’s Tender;
• Advanced understanding of technical writing conventions;
• Ability to comprehend and clearly communicate complex technical data;
• Advanced documentation layout and formatting skills;
• Highly motivated, independent individual.
Workplace: Work at office
Joining Date: Immediately
Compensation & Other Benefits:
• As per the company's policies
The Application Process:
• Telephone Round;
• Interview with the Tech Team & Talent Acquisition Team;
• An assignment/test to complete (if required);
• Job offer.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated in the recruitment process.
Tell us your needs and we’ll get back to you.