Riseup Labs is looking to hire a Product Designer to work on various products we develop for our customers.
- Consulting managers, developers, artists, clients & others about design requirements
- Clarifying and solving design issues
- Investigating appropriate requirements and production processes
- Producing sketches & sample designs and testing product designs using models & prototypes Prepare documentation & presentation
- Presenting designs, samples and final work to customers for evaluation
- Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release and maintenance
- Monitor the progress of the product during its development and ensure quality
- Correcting product faults
- Perform R&D to suggest the most efficient process to get the job done
- Liaising with sales, marketing and production departments
- Become a parent of the product from concept to final release to ensure the end product matches the initial concept
- Maintaining an awareness of current design trends and influences
- B.Sc. in Computer Science from any reputed public or private university.
- 2+ years’ experience in product design (App/Game/Web)
- Have communication and interpersonal skills
- Have well-developed technical and creative skills
- Have a good eye for detail
- 20K-40K (Based on experience and skills)
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- Leave (Sick, Casual, Annual)
- Festival Bonus (3)
- Lunch (Fully Subsidized)
- Team Outing
- Yearly salary review
The Application Process:
- Telephone Round.
- Interview with Talent Acquisition Team.
- An assignment/test to complete (if required).
- Matchmaking session 1.
- Job offer
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated in the recruitment process.