• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers;
• Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules;
• Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges;
• Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions;
• Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds;
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes;
• Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages;
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
B.Sc in Computer Science and Engineering from any reputed public or private university.
The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
• Excellent English language communicator (both conversational and technical/verbal and written);
• 5+ years' experience in web development;
• Have experience in Front-end development and Php frameworks will be a plus;
• Must have and able to provide online portfolio.
Work at office.
Compensation & other benefits
• As per the company's policies
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated in the recruitment process.