Riseup Labs is looking for a competent Lead Generation Executive who will help businesses bring in new leads and increase the number of people at the top of their sales funnel.
- To generate lead opportunities using secondary research in the international market.
- Collect B2B & BPO leads in the international market.
- Manage, nurture and convert leads into sales opportunities.
- Identify strong potential prospects using initiative and creativity.
- Route qualified and appropriate leads to the sales team for further closure.
- Work closely within sales & marketing team and develop cooperative working relationships across functions.
- Provide accurate and timely information as required to managers and senior management.
- Outreach accounts using emails and other channels.
- Proficient in the use of social media tools such as LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Adhere to Riseup Labs policies, procedures, culture, and business values.
- Engage in daily prospection through cold-calling, emails, or e-meetings
- Respond to any customer questions or concerns
- Collects and documents key contacts and qualification information from lead generation initiatives in clear, succinct, and actionable formats via our CRM process.
- Proactively schedule calls with prospective clients via Skype, WhatsApp, and email (including cold calling).
- Interact with other sales, marketing, and project delivery staff to collaboratively determine customer needs.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or any discipline.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Service-oriented with a positive, well-motivated attitude.
- Conscientious, hard-working, and driven to improve sales and activity performance beyond targets.
- Competent IT skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, google sheets, and social networking tools.
- Good organizational and time management skills with the flexibility to reprioritize as necessary.
- 2 years of professional experience in lead generation in the global market.
- Proven ability to get results and meet commitments.
- Ability to work individually and in a team
- 20K-30K (Based on experience and skills)
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- Annual Performance Evaluation and Increment
- Festival Bonus (3)
- Full Subsidize Lunch
- Unlimited Tea & Coffee
- Annual Retreats
- Wedding Bonus (As per company’s policy)
- Celebration of Events & Occasions
- Team Outing
- Training & Development by Organization Assigned Consultants
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Paid Time Off 17 days (CL & SL)
- All the Public Holidays as Declared by Bangladesh Government
The Application Process:
- Telephone Round.
- Interview with the Tech Team & Talent Acquisition Team.
- An assignment/test to complete (if required).
- Job offer.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated in the recruitment process.