• Maintaining accounts records including ledger, cash book, cheque and salary register with cash management.
• Daily cash Account, Petty Cash records, Cash Journal records and Cash Book data entry.
• Reconcile daily cash statement.
• Assist in the daily banking requirements.
• Prepared the supplier/vendor /Contractor/Consultant payment statement and process the payment for disbursement.
• Assist in the daily work requirements. And to be prepared mentally to manage overall accounting, vat, finance, tax and revenue related matters.
• Preparing monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly sales, outstanding, collection, a various reports.
• To identify cost saving opportunity.
• Undertake other assigned tasks as required by the management.
• Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Finance/Accounting.
The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
• Accounting, Accounting Data Entry, Accounts Software.
• Skills Required: Accounting, Advanced user of MS Office tools (Especially on MS Excel).
• Work at office.
• Uttara, Dhaka.
Compensation & other benefits
• Increment: Yearly
• Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
• Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
• Unlimited Tea, & Coffee
• Weekly 2 holidays
• Attendance Bonus
• Wedding Bonus
• Earned Leave Encashment Facilities
• As per the company's policies