• Work with business users to gather functional requirements;
• Combine your technical expertise and problem-solving passion to turn complex problems into end-to-end solutions;
• Work with client architect/senior developers to do high level/low level design/architecture;
• Design and implement high-quality, test-driven BE code for various projects;
• Unit Testing/Integration Testing;
• Code Configuration and Release Management;
• Create and maintain documentation, implement and follow best practices for development workflow;
• Work collaboratively with team members to ensure deadlines are met;
• Stay current on changes in technology and keep adding to your skillset.
B.Sc in Computer Science and Engineering from any reputed public & private university.
• Minimum 3 Years of experience in Web Application and API development in Java 8 and above;
• Working experience with MVC frameworks like Spring, Play, etc;
• Experience with Multi-threading, Collections, and concurrent API;
• Working experience with web-services and APIs (REST, SOAP);
• Working experience with data platforms (relational and/or NoSQL) and messaging technologies;
• Excellent OOPs, data structure, and algorithm knowledge;
• Understanding & experience in API management, Swagger;
• Working knowledge of API Testing Tools (e.g. Postman), Version control systems like GIT;
• Working experience with LINUX/UNIX environment and shell scripts;
• Proficiency in English;
• Strong collaborator and comfortable to work in an agile, remote and distributed team environment.
Nice to have:
• Experience in one or more front-end development technologies;
• Experience in developing microservices in Spring Boot;
• Experience writing high-quality code with fully automated unit test coverage (Junit, Mockito, etc.);
• Experience defining and applying design/coding standards, patterns, and quality metrics depending on the solution;
• Working experience with various CI/CD systems (Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes) and build tools (ant, maven, gradle, etc.);
• Working experience creating high performing applications, including profiling and tuning to improve performance;
• Experience in Scrum/Agile;
• Knowledge of public cloud infrastructures (AWS, Azure, GCP);
• Knowledge of one or more security or integration framework (PING, Octa).
Workplace: Work at office
Joining Date: Immediately
Salary Range: Negotiable
Compensation & Other Benefits:
• As per the company's policies
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated in the recruitment process.