Job Context: We are looking for Senior Java Developers who have proficient experience in Sprint Boot framework. Someone who is ingenious, focused and will work collaboratively with the team.
• Participate in requirement understanding of the client and help tech lead to provide size estimations.
• Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance.
• Contributing in all phases of the software development lifecycle.
• Follow Agile practices and work collaboratively with the team.
• Develop well designed, testable, efficient code.
• Develop a unit test suite for code and ensure the test coverage of code.
• Follow industry defined best practices of version control, security and documentation.
• Prepare and produce releases of software components.
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
B.Sc in Computer Science and Engineering from any reputed public & private university.
• Sound knowledge in building RESTful Services using Spring Boot framework.
• Proficient knowledge of JPA and Hibernate.
• Good knowledge in Database Schema design.
• Expertise in deploying Sprint Boot / Spring Application.
• Experience in writing Unit Test cases.
• Experience on Front-end technologies likes Angular / React is Plus
• Excellent verbal and written English.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Ready to work independently and along with the team
Work at office.
BDT. 80,000 – 1,20,000
Compensation & Other Benefits:
• Increment: Yearly
• Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
• Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
• Unlimited Tea, & Coffee
• Weekly 2 holidays
• As per the company's policies
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated in the recruitment process.