- Proficient with Objective-C and Swift
- Proficient with universal targeting (iOS, iPadOs).
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as UIKit, AVFoundation, Core Image, Core Animation, Core Text, StoreKit etc
- Experience with offline storage, threading, memory, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Educational Qualification: B.Sc in Computer Science and Engineering from any reputed public & private university.
Workplace: Work at office/ Work from Home (As required)
Salary Range: Negotiable