• Together with senior team members, develop mobile games and gamification features with various game engines (Unity 3D– must have) including design & technical requirements;
• Support the Game development progress – starting from concept, prototype to production, and release on various platforms (Android, IOS and Web);
• Work closely with game designer and help develop new features, modules and improve design and UX;
• Create and maintain thorough documentation of systems and projects;
• B.Sc in Computer Science and Engineering from any reputed public or private university.
• 0 - 6 months experience in a related industry / position;
• Game and software development;
• Unity 3D and other gaming platforms;
• UI/ UX skills;
• C# / C++ and scripting;
• Mathematical skills and comfortable developing algorithms from scratch (3D modelling, vectors, quaternions etc.);
• IoT experience (motion sensors, accelerometers etc.);
• Good communication and planning skills;
• Curious, reliable and pro-active;
• Comfortable to thrive in a startup environment and with problem solving.
Workplace: Work from Home
Working Hours: 10 AM - 7 PM
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated in the recruitment process.
Tell us your needs and we’ll get back to you.