• Working knowledge with Dart programming language;
• Knowledge about flutter application lifecycle and state management;
• Experience using making mobile apps using java/kotlin and swift/objective c is a plus;
• Develop SDKs, libraries, and widgets to create a mobile application development platform;
• Experience using version control systems like Git and CI/CD tools for mobile development;
• Apply good software engineering principles and practices;
• Familiarity with server communication and API Development (REST, Web API);
• Design, document, and communicate solutions for improvement;
• Work as part of a cross-functional team, which includes user experience researchers and designers, product managers, back-end engineers, and other functional specialists;
• Must have at least 1 apps on play-store or app-store (Flutter).
B.Sc in Computer Science and Engineering from any reputed public or private university.
• Good Documentation Skills (if any);
• Working experiences in Native Android Development will be a plus.
Workplace: Work at office.
Compensation & Other Benefits:
• As per the company's policies
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated in the recruitment process.