• Working knowledge with Dart programming language.
• Knowledge about flutter application lifecycle and state management.
• Experience using making mobile apps using java/kotlin and swift/objective c is a plus.
• Develop SDKs, libraries, and widgets to create a mobile application development platform.
• Experience using version control systems like Git and CI/CD tools for mobile development.
• Apply good software engineering principles and practices.
• Familiarity with server communication and API Development (REST, Web API).
• Design, document, and communicate solutions for improvement.
• Work as part of a cross-functional team, which includes user experience researchers and designers, product managers, back-end engineers, and other functional specialists.
• Must have at least 1 apps on play-store or app-store (Flutter).
B.Sc in Computer Science and Engineering from any reputed public & private university.
• Good Documentation Skills (if any).
• Working experiences in Native Android Development will be a plus.
Work at office.
BDT. 25,000 – 40,000
Compensation & Other Benefits:
• Increment: Yearly
• Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
• Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
• Unlimited Tea, & Coffee
• Weekly 2 holidays
• Attendance Bonus
• Wedding Bonus
• Earned Leave Encashment Facilities
• As per the company's policies
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated in the recruitment process.