• Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance;
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support;
• Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs including crashes and anrs to increase the functionality of the application;
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code;
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications;
• Prepare and produce releases of software components;
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review;
• Collaborate with team members product managers, developers, designers to brainstorm about new features and functionalities.
• B.Sc in Computer Science and Engineering from any reputed public or private university.
• Experience required at least 2+ years in Flutter;
• Experience required at least 2 years in Android Native;
• Proficient in Java & Kotlin programming;
• Knowledge and experience in flutter framework and dart programming;
• Knowledge about flutter application lifecycle and state management;
• Hands on experience in using restful APIs;
• Strong knowledge of Software development life cycle;
• Strong knowledge of Android SDK;
• Firebase & other 3rd party service integration;
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect android applications to back-end services;
• Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices;
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning;
• Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines;
• Familiarity with Room Database;
• Familiarity with Firebase (Remote config, Cloud Messaging, Analytics) & AWS Deployment;
• Must have at least 2 apps on playstore or appstore
Workplace: Work at office
Joining Date: Immediately
Compensation & Other Benefits:
• As per the company's policies
The Application Process:
• Telephone Round;
• Interview with the Tech Team & Talent Acquisition Team;
• An assignment/test to complete (if required);
• Job offer.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated in the recruitment process.
Tell us your needs and we’ll get back to you.