• Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure;
• Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers;
• Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes;
• Testing and examining code written by others and analyzing results;
• Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats;
• Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’;
• Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended;
• Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions.
• B.Sc in Computer Science and Engineering from any reputed public or private university.
• Knowledge of Native android and iOS development, build, release process is must;
• Knowledge of Flutter android and iOS development , build, release process is must;
• Knowledge of Unity for Android, iOS, Windows, webgl development , build, release process is must;
• Experience with Web application automation is must;
• Must be proficient with MAC, Linux, Windows;
• Knowledge of Linux server Virtualization, Network virtualization is must;
• Vast experience in Docker in development;
• CI/CD- Jenkins, Gitlab ci is must. Should be able to write Jenkinsfile or other .yaml pipeline scripts;
• Should be experienced with ansible or puppet;
• Should be experienced in Ruby and C# scripting;
• Should have experience on AWS- EC2, LB, Autoscaling, VPC, Elastic Beanstalk, Amazon Aurora, RDS, Lambda, Codecommit, Codepipeline, Codedeploy;
• Experienced on Kubernetes, EKS, ELK;
• Experienced on Mysql Database Replication, Migration;
• Experienced on Log Management and iptables.
Nice to have:
Compensation & Other Benefits:
• As per the company's policies.
The Application Process:
• Telephone Round;
• Interview with the Tech Team & Talent Acquisition Team;
• An assignment/test to complete (if required);
• Matchmaking session 1;
• Job offer.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated in the recruitment process.
Tell us your needs and we’ll get back to you.