• Writing Original, High-quality, and SEO Friendly Web Content;
• Researching Topic Clusters for Niche to write Pillar Article/Service or Company Page;
• Conducting Keyword Research and using SEO best practices to increase Quality Leads;
• Perform research to identify the Target Audience;
• Creating compelling headlines and body copy to attract the target audience;
• Uploading Content in WordPress;
• Identifying customers' needs and recommending new Ideas to address gaps in the company's current content;
• Coordinate with the design team to illustrate the developed content;
• Promoting Content on the Social Media Platforms;
• Assisting the marketing team in developing content for ads campaigns;
• Review content for errors and inconsistencies;
• Editing, polishing, and re-optimizing existing content to improve User Experience and Ranking.
• Bachelor degree in any discipline.
• At least 3 year(s) experience in Content writing;
• Skills Required: Content Management;
• The applicants should have IT Enabled Service related content writing experience;
• SEO friendly content writing;
• Pillar Content Writing;
• WordPress Content Upload.
• Work at office.
The Application Process:
• Telephone Round.
• Interview with the Tech Team & Talent Acquisition Team.
• An assignment/test to complete (if required).
• Matchmaking session 1.
• Matchmaking session 2 or an assignment/test to complete (as required by the hiring team).
• Job offer.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated in the recruitment process.
Tell us your needs and we’ll get back to you.