• Consulting with internal stakeholders to determine the scope of software development projects;
• Collaborating with the software development team on application design and development;
• Developing software and overseeing the deployment of applications across platforms;
• Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures;
• Creating end-user application feedback channels;
• Optimizing software by performing maintenance, updates, and upgrades;
• Documenting processes and maintaining software development records;
• Keeping up to date with C++ standards and advancements in application development.
• B.Sc in Computer Science and Engineering from any reputed public or private university.
• Excellent problem-solving skills;
• Excellent programming skills;
• Experience working with Protobuf/Protocol;
• Experience working with cross platform environment;
• Ability to find and fix any errors in programs, systems and software;
• Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable C++ code;
• Experience working with Custom modules in C++;
• Experience working with ARCore and ARKit Pluging;
• Experience working with Voip SDK’s;
• Experience working with video streaming services/SDK’s;
• Experience working with game engines such as godotengine, unity etc;
• Excellent organization and English communication skills preferred.
Compensation & Other Benefits:
• As per the company's policies
The Application Process:
• Telephone Round.
• Interview with the Tech Team & Talent Acquisition Team.
• An assignment/test to complete (if required).
• Matchmaking session 1.
• Matchmaking session 2 or an assignment/test to complete (as required by the hiring team).
• Job offer.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated in the recruitment process.
Tell us your needs and we’ll get back to you.