• Develop PHP & MySQL based services with or without using most popular frameworks;
• Must have professional experience with Laravel;
• Ability to build and consume RESTful web services;
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code;
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance;
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
• B.Sc in Computer Science and Engineering from any reputed public or private university.
• 2 years' experience in web development;
• Must have and able to provide online portfolio;
• Should have experience working with live server.
Workplace: Work at office
Compensation & Other Benefits:
• As per the company's policies
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated in the recruitment process.