• Audit and develop internal frameworks, processes and best practices and lead the ASO efforts across the company, for new and existing products
• Review, challenge and follow-up on the development and outcome of teams’ ASO strategies & roll-outs, by providing expert support, regular health-checks, ad-hoc support and cross project sharing
• Set frameworks for measuring, analyzing and reporting on ASO campaigns performance, and the impact on the user acquisition funnel and performance
• Work in close collaboration with the Product, User Acquisition, Analytics teams to tie ASO efforts to quantifiable results like retention, LTV, ROAS
• Global reporting on ASO activities and their impact on the business performance
• Stay on top of the latest developments in app store optimization on various platforms, including App Store and Google Play
• Conduct competitive analysis and research, staying up to date on the competitive landscape
• Identify, acquire and roll out ASO tools and services throughout the company, manage the relationship with ASO agencies and tools & service providers
• Work on special transversal projects within the team
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Engineering/ Bachelor degree in any discipline.
The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
• 2-4 years experience with ASO
• Previously planned & implemented App Store Optimization strategies for mobile games of different genres, achieving significant app user base growth.
• Deep understanding of ASO, including knowledge of app store algorithms, optimization methods and effective strategies for improving app stores performance and growing app installs.
• Very strong analytical skills, including the ability to analyze statistical data to make optimization decisions, providing data reports analysis and case studies
• Experience with app store optimization and analytics tools and software (AppAnnie, SensorTower, StoreMaven, Mobile Action, AppsFlyer etc.)
• Experience with project management, comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to manage multiple projects and to identify and prioritize the ones with highest impact at lowest opportunity cost
• Very strong interpersonal skills, including building relationships and collaborating with internal teams in remote locations, and with external vendors
• Perfectly fluent in English
• Work at office.
• Uttara, Dhaka.
Compensation & other benefits
• Increment: Yearly
• Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
• Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
• Unlimited Tea, & Coffee
• Weekly 2 holidays
• Attendance Bonus
• Wedding Bonus
• Earned Leave Encashment Facilities
• As per the company's policies