Clear space prevents type, imagery, or other graphic elements from interfering with our logo's legibility. No graphic elements should encroach the border around the logomark. This space is determined by 50% height of logomark on each side. Measure the clear length for primary logomark by the height 36 px.
Riseup Labs has always been white, black & orange, and that won't change. While embracing a much more colorful language in our brand communications, Riseup Lab's orange is our resting colour, used only in situations where the brand palette is not being used.
Take your pick #FFFFFF #211E1F #EA5400
Rules with Colours
Riseup Labs white, black & orange should only ever sit on a white, black, gradient, or non-duo-toned photographs. Riseup Labs white, black & orange will mainly exist in the app. Riseup Labs white, black & orange should never be used as/or with a color from the brand palette or a duo-toned image.
Black or White
Don’t use logo color as background color
Avoid these silly mistakes
It is important that the appearance of the logo remains consistent. The logo should not be misinterpreted, modified, or added to. No attempt should be made to alter the logo in any way. Its orientation, color and composition should remain as indicated in this document — there are no exceptions.
Do not use the old stacked version of the logo
Do not apply a gradient to the icon or wordmark
Do not rotate the logo
Do not resolve the logo in different colours
Do not distort or warp the logo in any way
Do not outline or create a keyline around the logo
Do not use multiple logos or use the logo in a repeating pattern
Do not substitute any colors of the logo or have multiple colors within the logo
Do not use country name or programme name next to the Riseup Labs logo
The Typeface Family
Only three font styles are to be used for the typeface family. So, kindly check and verify if it matches your style.
All Headings: Circular
All Description: Open Sans
The Following Font Size is Applicable for Any Document Related work or PowerPoint.
Title : HELVETICA - SIZE 28
Heading 1 : Circular - Size 22
Heading 2 : Circular - Size 18
Heading 3 : Circular - Size 16
Heading 4 : Circular - Size 14
Heading 5 : Circular - Size 12
Heading 6 : Circular - Size 11
All description : Open Sans - Size 11
Special Case for Design Related Work
You are fixed to use only the three font styles.
But you will have great freedom to use any of the fonts inside these three fonts’ Family- Helvetica (4 family fonts), Circular (8 family fonts), Open Sans (8 family fonts).
You also have the freedom to use any size as per your requirement for the Promo Materials. Yet you’re fixed to use fonts in the format mentioned above under "The Typeface Family".
N.B : - Title & Headings should be always in Bold font;
Title & Heading text can only be used in Capital case for a full sentence or Capital case per word;
Description can be used in Bold/Italic/Regular, but the font size must be the same;
Any Hyperlinks should follow the #ff3400 font color.
For print materials such as- leaflets, banners, etc., these sizes may vary, but you must follow the text size ratio.
Special Case is only applicable for Graphical elements for designers.
All the design and promotional materials must follow the below color format.
Check the colors with their color codes, and below that, you will get the color codes to take and start working on immediately.
You are free to make gradient colour from similar colour properties/family, e.g., Gradient from Black variations, Gradient from Orange variations. But you cannot make a gradient with Black/White with Orange, as these are in the different colour family.
Brand Identity of Website, Mobile Apps, Games, or Other Projects
Follow this for Riseup Labs Own Product Branding
Follow this for Client & B2B Work Branding
N.B: Name of the company and company logo shouldn’t be used together. Either one of the item will be used.
Guideline for PowerPoint Presentation Use
- For company presentation, the cover page format will be in this sequence “LOGO, TAG LINE, WEBSITE LINK”.
- For product or other promotional materials it isn’t fixed. However, in that case, cover page will have - “TITLE / HEADING, LOGO and WEBSITE LINK”
- For any kind of product presentation, in the Bottom or Top right corner logo needs to be used as “from Riseup Labs Logo”. “from” word should only be used as “from” based on app presentation.
- For company presentation, only “Riseup Labs Logo” needs to be used in all pages at the Bottom or Top right corner.
4. Maintain proper exclusion zone while using the logo.
5. Always use Helvetica (for Title), Circular (for any Headings), Open Sans (all description) font as per the guideline.
6. Helvetica Title should and only should be used on the Cover or Top of your Material.
7. DON’T forget the Font Size in your material. It has to be in the same format, and you can choose any Heading format for your material.
8. Always use Riseup Labs color palette.
9. Do not use the country name or program name next to the Riseup Labs logo.
10. When in doubt, ask the Product Manager, or if you’re an external person, shoot an email to email@example.com.
N.B: If you want a copy of our Brand Guidelines, if you are designing communication materials related to Riseup Labs or if you have any other requirements, questions, comments or feedback, please contact us.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.