10 Must-Follow Things to Remember
1. Always use the correct logo artwork.
2. Never modify or recreate the logo.
3. DON’T forget the Copyright “©” in the logo and to change its color as per the guideline.
4. Maintain proper exclusion zone while using the logo.
5. Always use Helvetica (for Title), Circular (for any Headings), Open Sans (all description) font as per the guideline.
6. Helvetica Title should and only should be used on the Cover or Top of your Material.
7. DON’T forget the Font Size in your material. It has to be in the same format, and you can choose any Heading format for your material.
8. Always use Riseup Labs color palette.
9. Do not use the country name or program name next to the Riseup Labs logo.
10. When in doubt, ask the Product Manager, or if you’re an external person, shoot an email to [email protected]
N.B: If you want a copy of our Brand Guidelines, if you are designing communication materials related to Riseup Labs or if you have any other requirements, questions, comments or feedback, please contact us.
Download Brand Guidelines as PDF
Download Logo Variations