• Must be proficient in Photoshop, After Effects, or equivalent tools
• Create, manage and optimize VFX assets
• Collaborate with artists, programmers and animators to iterate, polish and deliver projects
• Optimize VFX effects to fit design and technical constraints
• Good understanding of art fundamentals: color theory, lighting, shape, composition, etc
• Scripting skills (Max Script, Python, HLSL) a plus
• Passion for creating and playing games, regardless of platform or genre
• Realizing and creating CGI characters.
• Creating visual effects and animations using computerized technology and software applications.
• Develop, update and optimize workflows and tool chains
• Good knowledge of in-game special effects, including Smoke, Explosions, Fire, Weather, Atmospherics, Water, Light/Energy, Damage, Full screen filters.
Bachelor degree in any discipline.
• The link of the work portfolios must be given in CV / Resume.
Workplace: Work at office.
Job Location: Uttara, Dhaka.
Salary Range: Negotiable
Compensation & Other Benefits:
• Increment: Yearly
• Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
• Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
• Unlimited Tea, & Coffee
• Weekly 2 holidays
• As per the company's policies
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated in the recruitment process.