• Leading the technical team;
• Defining architecture;
• Gameplay programming;
• Network programming;
• UI programming;
• Contributing to game design;
• Optimizing performance;
• Working closely with the whole team to complete a common goal.
• B.Sc in Computer Science and Engineering from any reputed public or private university.
• Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with scripting(C#), textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management.
• Expert in one or more programming specialties (artificial intelligence, 3D Rendering, 3D animation, physics, multiplayer/networking, & audio).
• Experience with mobile game development.
• Develop games using Unity 5.x or higher.
• Optimize memory and space usage for support of older hardware.
• Contribute to the game design process.
• Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
• Produce prototypes of gameplay ideas and features.
• Minimum 4 years experience in game development.
Workplace: Work at office
Joining Date: Immediately
Salary: 50K -100K based on skills and experience
Compensation & Other Benefits:
• As per the company's policies
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated in the recruitment process.