• Expanding the functionality of existing projects.
• Developing new content for games.
• Estimating the timelines for completing tasks, and be responsible for their compliance.
• Writing efficient, simple, and understandable code for other team members.
Specialized education (computer science/programming / applied mathematics) from any reputed public & private university.
• 3+ years of experience in developing applications in Unity.
• Solid C# development skills.
• Knowledge and understanding of the design of patterns, SOLID principles.
• Experience with client-server applications.
• Ability to work with git and sub-modules in git.
• Knowledge of the different texture compression formats in Unity.
• Advanced experience in using Scriptable Objects.
• Experience with mobile and console game development.
• Experience in development for mobile platforms (iOS/Android).
• Experience in shaders creating for Unity (Cg, ShaderLab or HLSL).
• Strong communication in English.
Workplace: Work from Home
Salary Range: BDT. 60,000 – 90,000
Compensation & Other Benefits:
• Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
• Weekly 2 holidays
• As per the company's policies
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated in the recruitment process.