Currently Open Positions
Riseup Labs is looking for a technical documentation expert.
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Prepare technical documentations- inception report, completion report, SRS, GDD, UAT report, QA report, user guideline document, instruction document, technical document
- Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences
- Experience working with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) both in-person and remote.
- Experience in prioritizing and understanding the lifecycle of documentation from pre-release through on-going maintenance.
- Experience creating infographics such as diagrams, flowchart, screenshots, workflows, graphs, etc.
- Experience working with engineering to improve user experience: design, UI, and help refine
- Maintain a record of all corrections and revisions to documentation.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail content and create visuals and diagrams for technical support content
- B.Sc in Computer Science and Engineering from any reputed public or private university;
- Firm understanding of the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- Previous software development experience
- Certification through the Society for Technical Communicators
- Experience using tools to create documentation like- JIRA Confluence, Draw.io
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- Annual Performance Evaluation and Increment
- Festival Bonus (3)
- Full Subsidize Lunch
- Unlimited Tea & Coffee
- Annual Retreats
- Wedding Bonus (As per company’s policy)
- Celebration of Events & Occasions
- Team Outing
- Training & Development by Organization Assigned Consultants
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Paid Time Off 17 days (CL & SL)
- All the Public Holidays as Declared by Bangladesh Government
The Application Process:
- Telephone Round.
- Interview with the Tech Team & Talent Acquisition Team.
- An assignment/test to complete (if required).
- Job offer.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated in the recruitment process.