• Complete understanding of ReactJS and its main fundamentals like JSX, Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, etc;
• Create data visualization tools, libraries, and reusable code for prospects;
• Maintain well-documented, reusable, and transferrable code;
• Integrate designs and wireframes within the application code;
• Monitor interaction of users and convert them into insightful information;
• Optimize components to work seamlessly across different browsers and devices;
• Understanding of RESTful APIs/GraphQL;
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
B.Sc in Computer Science and Engineering from any reputed public or private university.
• Excellent English language communicator (both conversational and technical/verbal and written);
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
• 5+ years' experience in front-end development;
• Must have and able to provide online portfolio.
Workplace: Work at office
Salary Range: Negotiable
Compensation & Other Benefits:
• As per company's policy.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated in the recruitment process.