• Design and Develop Stratos core Dev-Ops automation infrastructure.
• Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure;
• Setting up tools and required infrastructure;
• Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation;
• Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs;
• Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage;
• Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible;
• Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management;
• Incidence management and root cause analysis;
• Coordination and communication within the team and with customers;
• Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools;
• Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline);
• Monitoring and measuring customer experience and KPIs;
• Managing periodic reporting on the progress to the management and the customer;
• Design and Develop a canonic plugins for the following components: MongoDB, Redis, Kafka, ElasticSearch, PostgreSQL, Node, Nginx, Zookeeper and ELK.
• B.Sc in Computer Science and Engineering from any reputed public or private university.
• At least 4 years of professional experience deploying engineering applications for a large corporation;
• Professional work experience in team building and project organization;
• Experience working on Linux based infrastructure;
• Excellent understanding of Ruby, Python, Perl, and Java;
• Configuration and managing databases such as Mongo, MySql, Cassandra etc.;
• Excellent troubleshooting skills;
• Vast experience in Kubernetes and Docker in development and production systems (2 years’ experience in Kubernetes is mandatory);
• Experienced in Terraform (1 year experience must) and Experienced in Helm (1 year experience must);
• Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services, securing servers and various types of testing;
• Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles;
• Demonstrated project development and leadership skills;
• Current understanding of best practices regarding system security measures;
• Advanced education and application of business analysis techniques and strategy;
• Experience working together with teams from several departments to facilitate the orderly execution of a proposed project plan;
• Professional experience and a high-level understanding of working with various operating systems and their implications;
• Excellent English skills.
Compensation & Other Benefits:
• As per the company's policies.
The Application Process:
• Telephone Round.
• Interview with the Tech Team & Talent Acquisition Team.
• An assignment/test to complete (if required).
• Matchmaking session 1.
• Matchmaking session 2 or an assignment/test to complete (as required by the hiring team).
• Job offer.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated in the recruitment process.
Tell us your needs and we’ll get back to you.