• Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure;
• Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers;
• Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes;
• Testing and examining code written by others and analyzing results;
• Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats;
• Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’;
• Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended;
• Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions;
• Undertake other assigned tasks as required by the Reporting Person.
• B.Sc in Computer Science and Engineering from any reputed public or private university.
• Experience with AWS (Preferred), Azure, GCP;
• Managed Kubernetes workloads;
• IaC experience - Terraform (Preferred), CloudFormation;
• Monitoring with Prometheus and Grafana;
• Logging with Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana;
• Automating CI / CD pipeline.
Nice to have:
• Proven experience with scaling Kubernetes workloads for reliability;
• Built Prometheus Exporters separate from application codebase;
• Experience with integrating Hashicorp Vault with application workloads;
• Service mesh implementation with Envoy Proxy;
• Automating security checks with DevSecOps principles.
Compensation & Other Benefits:
• As per the company's policies.
The Application Process:
• Telephone Round;
• Interview with the Tech Team & Talent Acquisition Team;
• An assignment/test to complete (if required);
• Matchmaking session 1;
• Job offer.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated in the recruitment process.
Tell us your needs and we’ll get back to you.