Job Context: The Research & Innovation Manager is responsible for managing the R&D team assigned to the innovation projects, and building product development vision, ideas and technologies. This position is also responsible for translating the strategic plan and overall vision into action plans for the team.
• Responsible for managing the R&D team assigned to the innovation projects, and building product development vision, ideas and technologies;
• Leads, assigns and manages the innovation projects based on the KDC Innovation Pipeline to ensure performance expectations and department objectives are met timely and with the highest level of quality;
• Develops and maintains collaborative partnerships with key vendors and cross-functional teams within the KDC Innovation Group to target innovation and new technology;
• Evaluate and provide guidance based on the performance of new prototypes against project goals and benchmarks;
• Prepares and communicates the Research & Innovation product vision, new technologies, product ideas, and new ingredients to higher management and to cross-functional teams in order to bring a proactive thinking regarding product development;
• Ensure alignment with product vision through collaboration and frequent communication with technical leadership and product management;
• Performs other duties as assigned;
• Prepare documentation & presentation;
• Monitor the progress of the product during its development and ensure quality;
• Perform R&D to suggest the most efficient process to get the job done;
• To turn customer needs into R&D projects and solutions. This includes the development and execution of scientific research, the analysis, interpretation, and communication of results and commercialized solutions.
B.Sc in Computer Science and Engineering from any reputed public or private university.
• Ability to lead, develop and motivate a team;
• Ability to promote and participate in a team-oriented and collaborative environment;
• Strong problem solving, analytical methods and technical skills;
• Strong communication (both written and oral), interpersonal, team building and organizational skills;
• Excellent knowledge of app, web & game development cycle;
• Have communication and interpersonal skills;
• Have well-developed technical and creative skills;
• Have a good eye for detail.
Compensation & Other Benefits:
• As per the company's policies
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated in the recruitment process.
Tell us your needs and we’ll get back to you.