• Perform end-to-end mobile and desktop-based testing (backend and frontend parts);
• Requirements Analysis, Test Planning and Test Execution based on the Product Requirements;
• Create Bug Reports, perform Validation and Verification after the Changes and Fixes;
• Functional, Regression testing, participation in Reviews for the new functionality and games;
• Test Status and Completion Reporting about the Quality Status to the Test Lead;
• Closely cooperate with developers, artists, tech writers, game designers, etc.
• B.Sc in Computer Science and Engineering from any reputed public or private university.
• At least 3 years of experience in Quality Assurance of Mobile Applications;
• Experience with Technical Specifications, game design documents, etc.;
• Good knowledge of different Testing Methods, Techniques and Types;
• Good understanding of the Development Processes and Software Life Cycle;
• Understanding of the Client-Server Architecture and Content Delivery Network;
• Experience with bug tracking system (JIRA or other);
• Experience with test managing system (TestRail or other);
• Knowledge of mobile-based applications: iOS, Android, and Windows-based applications;
• Ability to build and maintain Test Documentation and Reports;
• Experience in using tools: Fiddler/Charles, ADB, Postman, Jenkins, Crashlytics or similar;
• Understanding of web technologies: HTTP, HTML, JSON;
• Ability to handle complex workflows integrating analytics tools, databases, and mobile applications;
• Good communication skills;
• At least an Intermediate level of English.
Workplace: Work at office
Joining Date: Immediately
Salary: 30K - 60K based on skills and experience
Compensation & Other Benefits:
• As per the company's policies
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated in the recruitment process.