• Involve with the product from concept to final release to ensure the end product matches the initial concept;
• Have to perform on mobile games and apps design;
• Consulting clients & managers, collaborate developers, designers, artists, QA & others on product requirements;
• Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release and maintenance;
• Monitor the progress of the product during its development and ensure quality;
• Gaining clear idea about product need, make necessary changes where necessary, explore product features;
• Prepare game design docs, product requirement document, prepare presentation;
• Maintaining an awareness of current design trends and influences; Clarifying and solving design issues;
• Investigating appropriate requirements and production processes;
• Producing sketches & sample designs and testing product designs using models & prototypes;
• Presenting designs, samples and final work to customers for evaluation;
• Perform R&D to suggest the most efficient process to get the job done;
• Other duties and responsibilities assigned by the Reporting Person / Management time to time.
• B.Sc in Computer Science and Engineering from any reputed public or private university.
• Must have work experience as a 2D, 3D Game Product Manager / Project Manager / Game designer is preferred;
• Must have at least 3 years of Project Management experience;
• Shipped at least 2 game titles for mobile platform;
• Good knowledge about aglie standards and scrum practices;
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English;
• Excellent eye for aesthetic design and customer; appeal;
• Excellent attention to detail;
• Strong knowledge of the industry and market trends;
• Able to sit in front of a computer for long hours at a time;
• Must be a PC and Mobile gamer, not by name- by heart.
Workplace: Work at office
Compensation & Other Benefits:
• As per the company's policies
The Application Process:
• Telephone Round.
• Interview with the Design Team Lead & Talent Acquisition Team.
• Final Interview with the CEO.
• A Formal Job Offer.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated in the recruitment process.
Tell us your needs and we’ll get back to you.