Riseup Labs are looking for a Node.js Developer. As a Node.js programmer you will optimize our web-based application performance & designing back-end components, integrating data storage and protection solutions.
- Design and implement high performance scale able data-centric server-less microservices
- Estimate engineering effort, plan implementation, and roll out applications with cross-functional impact
- Own continuous improvement and fine tuning of API performance, scalability and security
- Independently design, code, and test major features, as well as work jointly with other team members to deliver complex changes.
- Flexible approach to analyzing technical issues and clearly communicating recommendations/solutions
- Proficient in agile development methodologies
- Expected to deliver consistently with little supervision Technical Skills:
- Excellent application development background and understanding of Web Application technologies and techniques
- TypeScript experience is highly desired
- Proven ability to define and implement effective software development methodologies
- BSc in Computer Science and Engineering from any reputed public or private university.
- Overall 8+ years of working experience as a developer.
- 5+ years working experience with Node.js
- Has worked on at least one large scale Node.js project
- Very good algorithmic/ programming skills
- Familiarity with reactive programming concepts
- Linux/Mac development environment (because of tooling)
- Practical experience with rxjs
- Practical experience with Kafka and ActiveMQ or RabbitMQ
- Knows how to use TypeScript in a “functional” way
Workplace: Work at office
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- As per the company's policies
The Application Process:
- Telephone Round;
• Interview with the Tech Team & Talent Acquisition Team;
• An assignment/test to complete (if required);
• Matchmaking session 1;
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated in the recruitment process.