Riseup Labs is looking for experienced Back-End (NodeJS) developers to join the team. You will work on developing our product, working with architects, product managers and other engineers to ensure we drive the platform forward.
• Design and implement new features and enhancements using NodeJS;
• Design, innovate and solve complex problems inherent in operating a high scale classifieds platform;
• Play a key role in reviewing and approving the work of your peers as part of the software development process;
• Interact with product owners, partners and business stakeholders to understand and develop requirements;
• Debugging and Improvement of existing systems.
• B.Sc or M.Sc in Computer Science and Engineering/ Mathematics/ Electrical Engineering/ related field from any reputed public or private university.
• 3+ years working experience with Node.js;
• Practical experience with rxjs;
• Practical experience with Kafka and ActiveMQ or RabbitMQ;
• Knows how to use TypeScript in a “functional” way.
• Has worked on at least one large scale Node.js project;
• Very good algorithmic/ programming skills;
• Familiarity with reactive programming concepts;
• Linux/Mac development environment (because of tooling).
Salary Range: Negotiable
Compensation & Other Benefits:
• As per the company's policies.
The Application Process:
• Telephone Round.
• Interview with the Tech Team & Talent Acquisition Team.
• An assignment/test to complete (if required).
• Matchmaking session 1.
• Matchmaking session 2 or an assignment/test to complete (as required by the hiring team).
• Job offer.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated in the recruitment process.
Tell us your needs and we’ll get back to you.