Riseup Labs is searching for Laravel Developer. In this role, you must be experienced in Laravel, core PHP Development and knowledge in Moodle is Mandatory.
• Must have professional experience with Laravel
• Must have experience core PHP development
• Develop PHP & MySQL based services with or without using most popular frameworks
• Ability to build and consume RESTful web services
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Knowledge in LMS applications like Moodle
• B.Sc in Computer Science and Engineering from any reputed public or private university.
The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
• Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline) Jenkins, Gitlab CI/CD, Github actions;
• Experience in AWS, MongoDB, Redis, Kafka, ElasticSearch, PostgreSQL, Node, Nginx, Zookeeper and ELK will be plus point;
• Excellent English language communicator (both conversational and technical/verbal and written);
• 3+ years' experience in web development;
• Have experience in Front-end development React JS, Vue JS;
• Should have experience working with live server.
Salary Range: Negotiable
Job Location: Dhaka
Compensation & other benefits:
• As per the company's policies.
The Application Process:
• Telephone Round.
• Interview with the Tech Team & Talent Acquisition Team.
• An assignment/test to complete (if required).
• Matchmaking session 1.
• Job offer.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated in the recruitment process.
Tell us your needs and we’ll get back to you.