• Develop modern web applications for the worldwide provider of cross-platform games services on a variety of Smart TVs, Set-Top-Boxes and mobile devices;
• Technical design, code authoring and bug fixing, based on functional and technical documentation and according to development plans, resulting in high-quality on-time deliveries;
• Undertake other assigned tasks as required by the Reporting Person.
B.Sc in Computer Science and Engineering from any reputed public or private university.
• 5+ years of web development;
• Basic knowledge of C/C++/C#/OOP;
• Excellent English skills.
Nice to have:
• Experience in 2D/3D WebGL development
Knowledge of: OOP/OOD, jQuery/LESS/Stylus/SASS/Gulp/CoffeeScript/BrightScript, Cordova, PhoneGap or similar frameworks.
Compensation & Other Benefits:
• As per the company's policies
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated in the recruitment process.
Tell us your needs and we’ll get back to you.