• Requirement gathering from Business/Stakeholders
• Discussion with the client/business team to understand their requirements.
• Ask relevant questions to clarify the business requirements.
• If needed, document the business rules.
• Estimations & Task Planning
• Divide the project into modules and tasks based on the business requirement or SRS.
• Estimate time for the modules/tasks based on different estimation techniques.
• Prepare project plan and WBS which will have each module and tasks with specific start and end date.
• Seek approval from all the stakeholders on WBS and prepare the project plan accordingly.
• You should be well-versed with the project management tool.
• Database creation & updating custom modules
• Identify the modules/tasks and prepare the database designs using MySQL Workbench.
• Discuss the same with the team members and seek approval from stakeholders.
• Coding, Debugging, Unit Testing & Documentation of Code and Application
• As per the best standard practices and guidelines, code each module within the timeline mentioned in WBS.
• Debug and unit test the code/module.
• Ability to write testable codes and handle various testing tools. (Example: Jest/Jasmine/Mocha and test runner like Karma/Chutzpah).
• Use appropriate versioning tools like GIT, SVN, etc
• Document the code and application which later can be shared with the client.
• Prepare the user manuals for custom module/code which needs to be shared with the client and used for training purposes as well.
• Optimize the website after checking through benchmarking tools like www.gtmetrix.com or Google Page Speed.
• Project Deployment & Maintenance
• Check all the deployment checklist before putting anything on production.
• Update the security patches whenever those are available.
B.Sc in Computer Science and Engineering from any reputed public & private university
• 5 to 7 year(s) of development experience in React and Redux.
• Hands-on experience with ES6 / ES7 / ES8 features.
• Expertise with Web Services / REST APIs.
• Proficiency in Linux and deployment on Linux.
• Familiarity with Redux Thunk / Redux Saga will be an added advantage.
• Skillful experience in Node JS / Express / MongoDB will be a plus.
• Understanding of mobile cross-platform frameworks like React Native.
• Knowledge of AWS services like S3, EC2 would be valuable.
• Expertise in Agile and CI/CD would be beneficial.
• Excellent verbal and written English.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Ready to work independently and along with the team
Work at office.
BDT. 80,000 – 1,20,000
Compensation & Other Benefits:
• Increment: Yearly
• Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
• Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
• Unlimited Tea, & Coffee
• Weekly 2 holidays
• As per the company's policies
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated in the recruitment process.