• Requirement gathering from Business/Stakeholders
• Discussion with the client/business team to understand their requirements.
• Ask relevant questions to clarify the business requirements.
• If needed, document the business rules.
• Estimations & Task Planning
• Divide the project into modules and tasks based on the business requirement or SRS.
• Estimate time for the modules/tasks based on different estimation techniques.
• Prepare project plan and WBS which will have each module and tasks with specific start and end date.
• Seek approval from all the stakeholders on WBS and prepare the project plan accordingly.
• You should be well-versed with the project management tool.
• Database creation & updating custom modules
• Identify the modules/tasks and prepare the database designs using MySQL Workbench.
• Discuss the same with the team members and seek approval from stakeholders.
• Coding, Debugging, Unit Testing & Documentation of Code and Application
• As per the best standard practices and guidelines, code each module within the timeline mentioned in WBS.
• Debug and unit test the code/module.
• Ability to write testable codes and handle various testing tools. (Example: Jest/Jasmine/Mocha and test runner like Karma/Chutzpah).
• Use appropriate versioning tools like GIT, SVN, etc
• Document the code and application which later can be shared with the client.
• Prepare the user manuals for custom module/code which needs to be shared with the client and used for training purposes as well.
• Optimize the website after checking through benchmarking tools like www.gtmetrix.com or Google Page Speed.
• Experience on Angular or React JS is a plus.
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming including its quirks and workarounds.
• Perform user authentication and user authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
• Understanding the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
• Project Deployment & Maintenance
• Check all the deployment checklist before putting anything on production.
• Update the security patches whenever those are available.
B.Sc in Computer Science and Engineering from any reputed public & private university
• 5 to 7 year(s) of development experience in NodeJS / ExpressJS and MongoDB.
• Hands-on experience with ES6 / ES7 / ES8 features.
• Thorough understanding of the Request Lifecycle (including Event Queue, Event Loop, Worker Threads, etc).
• Familiarity with security principles including SSL protocols, data encryption, XSS, CSRF.
• Expertise in Web Services / REST APIs will be beneficial.
• Proficiency in Linux and deployment on Linux are valuable.
• Knowledge about ORM like Sequelize and ODM like Mongoose and the ability to handle DB transactions is a necessity.
• Experience with Angular JS / React JS will be an added advantage.
• Expertise with RDBMS like MySQL / PostgreSQL will be a plus.
• Knowledge of AWS services like S3, EC2 will be helpful.
• Understanding of Agile and CI/CD will be of value.
• Excellent verbal and written English.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Ready to work independently and along with the team
Work at office.
BDT. 80,000 – 1,20,000
Compensation & Other Benefits:
• Increment: Yearly
• Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
• Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
• Unlimited Tea, & Coffee
• Weekly 2 holidays
• As per the company's policies
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated in the recruitment process.