Riseup Labs is looking to hire a Go developer who possesses a strong understanding of how best to leverage and exploit the language’s unique paradigms, idioms, and syntax. Your primary focus will be on developing Go packages and programs that are scalable and maintainable.
- Writing golang microservices that will be under load (including unit and functional tests);
- Working closely with the DevOPs and SecOPs team to ensure a scalable and secure system;
- Mentoring other developers.
- B.Sc in Computer Science and Engineering from any reputed public or private university;
- Deep knowledge of building high available and scalable applications;
- Experience with test driven development;
- Ideal candidate will have some of the following:
- Writing microservices that handle load;
- Writing APIs (gRPC experience preferred);
- Golang experience preferred (otherwise: C++, C#, Java, Python);
- Relational databases (MySQL preferred);
- AWS, Docker, and Kubernetes experience a plus;
- Must have proficiency in English.
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- Annual Performance Evaluation and Increment
- Festival Bonus (3)
- Full Subsidize Lunch
- Unlimited Tea & Coffee
- Annual Retreats
- Wedding Bonus (As per company’s policy)
- Celebration of Events & Occasions
- Team Outing
- Training & Development by Organization Assigned Consultants
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Paid Time Off 17 days (CL & SL)
- All the Public Holidays as Declared by Bangladesh Government
The Application Process:
- Telephone Round.
- Interview with the Tech Team & Talent Acquisition Team.
- An assignment/test to complete (if required).
- Job offer.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated in the recruitment process.