• Working with different teams to convert good ideas into great games;
• Decide how the game will look, feel and play;
• Develop the rules & regulations of the game, game mechanics, controls, interface, story, characters, elements, levels, art style, platform etc;
• Perform research on the game idea and incorporate the findings into the game;
• Prepare documentation, presentation and game profiles;
• Monitor the progress of the game during its development and ensure quality;
• Perform R&D to suggest the most efficient process to get the job done;
• Become a parent of the game from concept to final release to ensure the end product matches the initial concept.
• Bachelor degree in any discipline from public or private university.
• A dreamer with vivid imagination and not afraid to take any risk;
• Someone who is passionate about games;
• Enthusiastic and creative who focuses on originality;
• Excellent English language communicator (both conversational and technical/verbal and written);
• Can translate abstract ideas into simple language through communication and presentations;
• Knowledge in graphics software or programming or audio software or combination of all will be an added advantage;
• Someone who doesn’t compromise with quality when meeting deadlines.
Workplace: Work at office
Joining Date: Immediately
Compensation & Other Benefits:
• As per the company's policies
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated in the recruitment process.