Riseup Labs is looking to hire a Business Development Manager to take over a mix of existing accounts and new sales territory. To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
- Contacting potential clients to establish long-term relations and arrange meetings.
- Researching partners, companies and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Attending international online and offline events.
- Developing technical and financial proposals for clients.
- Updating Sales CRM on a regular basis.
- Prepare requirement documentation for Game, Web system and mobile app.
- Establish clear client retention goals.
- Process milestones for the clients and employees to work toward.
- Assist customers with setting up and navigating programs or software.
- Promote the value of the product & customer experience.
- Upsell services and products with the brand image.
- Assist in creating training courses and materials for the team.
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve the customer experience.
- BSC in CSE from reputed Public or Private University
- English proficiency is a must. (Please avoid if you are not very fluent in speaking English)
- Proven working experience as a business development manager in a reputed software organization.
- Proven sales track record in international markets.
- Good Communication and negotiation skills.
- Proven track record of building long-term relationships with international clients.
- Technical knowledge of software products and services is a must.
- Proven sales experience in staff augmentation services is a plus.
- Must be compatible with international weekly off-days (Saturday-Sunday)
- Negotiable (Based on experience and skills)
Compensation & other benefits:
- Annual Performance Evaluation and Increment
- Festival Bonus (3)
- Group Life and Health Insurance
- Full Subsidize Lunch
- Annual Retreats
- Wedding Bonus (As per company’s policy)
- Celebration of Events & Occasions
- Team Outing
- Training & Development by Organization Assigned Consultants
- Weekly 2 holidays (Friday, Saturday) / (Saturday, Sunday)
- Paid Time Off 24 days (CL & SL)
- Maternity Leave with benefit (As per company's policy)
- Paternity Leave
- Public holidays as per Riseup Labs calendar
The Application Process:
- Telephone Round;
- Interview with Talent Acquisition Team;
- An assignment/test to complete (if required);
- Job offer.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated.