• Consulting managers, developers, artists, clients & others about design requirements;
• Clarifying and solving design issues;
• Investigating appropriate requirements and production processes;
• Producing sketches & sample designs and testing product designs using models & prototypes;
• Prepare documentation & presentation;
• Presenting designs, samples and final work to customers for evaluation;
• Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release and maintenance;
• Monitor the progress of the product during its development and ensure quality;
• Correcting product faults;
• Perform R&D to suggest the most efficient process to get the job done;
• Become a parent of the product from concept to final release to ensure the end product matches the initial concept;
• Maintaining an awareness of current design trends and influences;
• Other duties and responsibilities assigned by the Reporting Person / Management time to time.
• B.Sc in Computer Science and Engineering from any reputed public or private university.
• Relevant work experience as a product designer is preferred;
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
• Excellent eye for aesthetic design and customer; appeal;
• Good understanding of color science and combinations;
• Artistic and innovative flair;
• Excellent attention to detail;
• Meticulous and diligent;
• Strong knowledge of the industry and market trends;
• Able to sit in front of a computer for long hours at a time.
Workplace: Work at office
Compensation & Other Benefits:
• As per the company's policies
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated in the recruitment process.