Job Context: We seek Senior ASP.NET MVC Developers who can design, develop and maintain ASP.NET web applications using MVC principles. You will be responsible for end-to-end development activities which include but not limited to, requirement gathering, technical solution provision, and implementation, feasibility checks and pre/post-deployment activities.
• Work closely with the Business Development team, and clients to understand and analyze requirements.
• Architect, Design, Develop & Document Technical Solutions.
• Implementation, Customization, and Maintenance of ASP.NET MVC based applications.
• Translate application storyboards/wireframes and use cases into functional applications.
• Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code.
• Develop a standard set of unit test cases with the help of existing .NET provided/supported frameworks.
• Work independently to resolve issues and assist team members.
• To learn, train and cope up with the ever-changing technology requirements in ASP.NET MVC and related platforms.
B.Sc in Computer Science and Engineering from any reputed public & private university.
• 5 to 7 year(s) of development experience in Asp.NET MVC 4/5/6 with C#/VB.NET
• Knowledge of .Net CORE framework is essential
• Hands-on experience with MVC Code First & Database First approach
• Experience of working with one of the ORM Tools like Entity Frameworks / Linq / Hibernate etc. is a must.
• Good expertise with Web Services / REST APIs using WCF / Web API
• Thorough at writing SQL Queries / Stored Procedures / UDFs / CTEs etc. with Databases like MS SQL, Oracle, My SQL, etc.
• Knowledge of standard unit testing tools and practices.
• Hands-on experience with Versioning tools like TFS, SVN, GIT.
• Skilled knowledge of basic administrative activities like Website deployment with IIS, database backup-restore, etc. is mandatory.
• Knowledge of ASP.NET Web Forms will be an added advantage.
• Familiarity with Architectural Patterns, SOLID principles & C# Design Patterns would be a plus.
• Knowledge of .NET CORE will be an added advantage.
• Good knowledge of CMS Solutions like Umbraco / Sitefinity / SiteCore / DNN / Orchard etc. would be appreciated.
• Expertise with Angular JS / React JS / Knockout JS etc. will be add on advantage.
• Proficiency with any third-party tools like DevExpress / Kendo UI etc.
• Excellent verbal and written English.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Ready to work independently and along with the team
Work at office.
BDT. 80,000 – 1,20,000
Compensation & Other Benefits:
• Increment: Yearly
• Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
• Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
• Unlimited Tea, & Coffee
• Weekly 2 holidays
• As per the company's policies
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated in the recruitment process.