• Strong knowledge of Software development life cycle.
• Strong knowledge of Android SDK.
• Familiarity with Java & Kotlin.
• Firebase & other 3rd party service integration.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
• Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
• Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines.
• Familiarity with Room Database.
B.Sc in Computer Science and Engineering from any reputed public & private university.
• Good Documentation Skills (if any).
• Basic Knowledge of back end web development (if any).
• Priority will be given to those who have experience in image processing and video editing apps.
Work at office.
BDT. 30,000 – 40,000
Compensation & Other Benefits:
• Increment: Yearly
• Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
• Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
• Unlimited Tea, & Coffee
• Weekly 2 holidays
• Attendance Bonus
• Wedding Bonus
• Earned Leave Encashment Facilities
• As per the company's policies
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated in the recruitment process.