• Knowledge of the entire PBR workflow and real-time render pipeline;
• Experience in rendering with unreal engines;
• Basic understanding of all aspects of 3D (modeling, texturing, rigging, animation, shading, lighting);
• Knowledge of mocap animation and cleaning up mo-cap data;
• Some knowledge of real-time VFX, crowd (and related optimization);
• Fast learner and open to explore niche concepts and ideas;
• Most importantly familiarity with Unreal engine.
• Bachelor degree from any discipline.
• 2+ years' experience in similar field.
Compensation & Other Benefits:
• As per the company's policies
The Application Process:
• Telephone Round.
• Interview with the Tech Team & Talent Acquisition Team.
• An assignment/test to complete (if required).
• Matchmaking session 1.
• Matchmaking session 2 or an assignment/test to complete (as required by the hiring team).
• Job offer.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated in the recruitment process.
Tell us your needs and we’ll get back to you.